Customer Acquisition Manager
FitFodder.com is one of NI’s most exciting new businesses.
We’re looking for a rockstar Customer Acquisition Manager to help us fulfil our ambitions to be the UK & Ireland’s leading provider of fitness foods.
Based in our new office in Belfast, you will be passionate about fitness and healthy eating.
You’ll be more than a marketing manager. You’ll be an early adopter of all things digital and will be an expert on social media. You will have a razor sharp focus on ROI and you eat, sleep and breathe ROAS, CLV and CPA.
We offer an excellent salary, flexible working, discounts on food & supplements & private health insurance.
3-5+ years working in a e-commerce marketing function.
Food marketing experience would be a definite advantage. Experience of working in a start up is desirable.
As our Customer Acquisition manager you’ll be responsible for:
* Managing Google & Facebook advertising, web and design agencies;
* You’ll be adept at using Google Analytics – and identifying and responding to trends;
* Overseeing and developing our social media platforms, blog and web content;
* Content marketing – Overseeing the production of video content, blog posts, social media;
* Managing email marketing;
* Managing affiliates and refer a friend programmes;
* Hitting customer acquisition targets and KPIs;
* Designing, managing and delivering offers and promotions;
* Developing new and innovative campaigns across marketing channels;
* Recruiting and managing affiliates;
* Building strategic partnerships with other brands, ambassadors, events and organisations;
* Preparing weekly reports to MD;
* Preparing monthly reports to board.
To apply please send a CV with covering letter and your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd June 2018.